Knights of Balance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Balance

my clan forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» =KOB=Change of management
=KOB=Introduce youreself thread! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:54 pm by Mariel

» New guy
=KOB=Introduce youreself thread! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:35 pm by l_puma94

» Massive update!
=KOB=Introduce youreself thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:17 pm by Thoru

» The Pet Shop
=KOB=Introduce youreself thread! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:29 am by Thoru

» I'm new here :D
=KOB=Introduce youreself thread! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:19 pm by zoltec971

» (Adventure rpg)monster guide
=KOB=Introduce youreself thread! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:16 am by l_puma94

» Adventure rpg
=KOB=Introduce youreself thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:12 pm by Thoru

» text rpg races/classes
=KOB=Introduce youreself thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:29 pm by l_puma94

» text rpg discussion
=KOB=Introduce youreself thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:11 pm by l_puma94

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

=KOB=Introduce youreself thread!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Irving
Irving

Role playing character sheet
Name:
=KOB=Introduce youreself thread! Left_bar_bleue0/0=KOB=Introduce youreself thread! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character atributes:

=KOB=Introduce youreself thread! Empty
PostSubject: =KOB=Introduce youreself thread!   =KOB=Introduce youreself thread! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:57 pm

Greetings from the mad alchemist Irving here, I wish to say hello to the rest of my .... would this be considered a clan or a guild, that doesn't matter, I'm simply here to say hello to the clan and I hope for some .... "intersting" interactions we may have in the future, please note, regardless of your position in relation to mine I will never be formal, I will show the required respect, but I will never be formal. Ok more about me, I am an alchemic solider of fortune, who has developed a multitude of poisons & potions, and I am always on the lookout for interesting regents to experiment with.
Back to top Go down
Mariel
This is only the start
This is only the start
Mariel

Name: hollow
=KOB=Introduce youreself thread! Left_bar_bleue0/0=KOB=Introduce youreself thread! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character atributes: Half-Elve

PostSubject: Re: =KOB=Introduce youreself thread!   =KOB=Introduce youreself thread! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:23 pm

greetings and salutations! irving as long as you don't go and insult people you don't have to have high respect for other people and welcome to the knights of balance and we meet Fridays release time in the server nythera cummon info =)
Back to top Go down
https://kob-forum.rpg-board.net
Irving
Irving

Name:
character atributes:

PostSubject: Re: =KOB=Introduce youreself thread!   =KOB=Introduce youreself thread! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:56 pm

Good to know, considering to tomorrow is Friday.
Back to top Go down
Thoru
NiveusMucroVinco
NiveusMucroVinco
Thoru

Name: The Mad Hatter
=KOB=Introduce youreself thread! Left_bar_bleue314159/314160=KOB=Introduce youreself thread! Empty_bar_bleue  (314159/314160)
character atributes: Half-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: =KOB=Introduce youreself thread!   =KOB=Introduce youreself thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:58 pm

Moved to GD
Back to top Go down
Mariel
This is only the start
This is only the start
Mariel

PostSubject: =KOB=Introduce youreself thread!   =KOB=Introduce youreself thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:58 pm

my name is hollow im the leader of this wonderfull clan and head administraor of the clans forum and webmaster of the clan website post here to introduce youre self
Back to top Go down
Thoru
NiveusMucroVinco
NiveusMucroVinco
Thoru

=KOB=Introduce youreself thread! Left_bar_bleue314159/314160=KOB=Introduce youreself thread! Empty_bar_bleue  (314159/314160)

PostSubject: Re: =KOB=Introduce youreself thread!   =KOB=Introduce youreself thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:00 pm

To be clear you are to post your OWN Hi I'm whoever thread
Back to top Go down
Mariel
This is only the start
This is only the start
Mariel

PostSubject: Re: =KOB=Introduce youreself thread!   =KOB=Introduce youreself thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:00 pm

MERGED!
Back to top Go down
Thoru
NiveusMucroVinco
NiveusMucroVinco
Thoru

PostSubject: Re: =KOB=Introduce youreself thread!   =KOB=Introduce youreself thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:02 pm

INORITE?!
Porbably should make my own ;-;

I'm Thoru... I'm me....the mad hatter.
I meant for you to make an area to post your own Hi I'm threads Razz
Include all question for me as @Thoru
Back to top Go down
Mariel
This is only the start
This is only the start
Mariel

PostSubject: Re: =KOB=Introduce youreself thread!   =KOB=Introduce youreself thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:03 pm

all "hi"topics go in this thread execpt moderators and admins they can have their own thread in wherever they moderate
Back to top Go down
Thoru
NiveusMucroVinco
NiveusMucroVinco
Thoru

PostSubject: Re: =KOB=Introduce youreself thread!   =KOB=Introduce youreself thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:06 pm

That works. TO OOC!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Thoru
NiveusMucroVinco
NiveusMucroVinco
Thoru

PostSubject: Re: =KOB=Introduce youreself thread!   =KOB=Introduce youreself thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:05 pm

To ADD to the confusion of this thread I have moved it to the introduce yourself area ;.;
Back to top Go down
l_puma94
Hero of Balance
Hero of Balance
l_puma94

Location : anywhere that i happen to be at this moment, except for the places that i am not at at this moment.......and where i'm actually at is not where this says i am, or where you think i am...Where am I? .......why would i tell you?!?!?!?!....muahahahahahaha

Name: Puma

PostSubject: Re: =KOB=Introduce youreself thread!   =KOB=Introduce youreself thread! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:37 am

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Thoru
NiveusMucroVinco
NiveusMucroVinco
Thoru

PostSubject: Re: =KOB=Introduce youreself thread!   =KOB=Introduce youreself thread! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:13 pm

Topic is pointless
~Locked
Back to top Go down
Mariel
This is only the start
This is only the start
Mariel

PostSubject: Re: =KOB=Introduce youreself thread!   =KOB=Introduce youreself thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:12 pm

after such topic is closed send it to the basket
Back to top Go down
Thoru
NiveusMucroVinco
NiveusMucroVinco
Thoru

PostSubject: Re: =KOB=Introduce youreself thread!   =KOB=Introduce youreself thread! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:40 pm

Lazyness xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =KOB=Introduce youreself thread!   =KOB=Introduce youreself thread! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=KOB=Introduce youreself thread!
Page 1 of 1