Knights of Balance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Balance

my clan forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» =KOB=Change of management
New text rpg (currently unnamed) storyline I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:54 pm by Mariel

» New guy
New text rpg (currently unnamed) storyline I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:35 pm by l_puma94

» Massive update!
New text rpg (currently unnamed) storyline I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:17 pm by Thoru

» The Pet Shop
New text rpg (currently unnamed) storyline I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:29 am by Thoru

» I'm new here :D
New text rpg (currently unnamed) storyline I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:19 pm by zoltec971

» (Adventure rpg)monster guide
New text rpg (currently unnamed) storyline I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:16 am by l_puma94

» Adventure rpg
New text rpg (currently unnamed) storyline I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:12 pm by Thoru

» text rpg races/classes
New text rpg (currently unnamed) storyline I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:29 pm by l_puma94

» text rpg discussion
New text rpg (currently unnamed) storyline I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:11 pm by l_puma94

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

New text rpg (currently unnamed) storyline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
l_puma94
Hero of Balance
Hero of Balance
l_puma94

Location : anywhere that i happen to be at this moment, except for the places that i am not at at this moment.......and where i'm actually at is not where this says i am, or where you think i am...Where am I? .......why would i tell you?!?!?!?!....muahahahahahaha

Role playing character sheet
Name: Puma
New text rpg (currently unnamed) storyline Left_bar_bleue0/0New text rpg (currently unnamed) storyline Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character atributes: Half-Dragon

New text rpg (currently unnamed) storyline Empty
PostSubject: New text rpg (currently unnamed) storyline   New text rpg (currently unnamed) storyline I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:56 pm

1,000 years in the past, the greatest evil that was ever known to mankind, the evil sorcerer Medeus, was sealed away by a great hero, Greil, who arose from the grassy hills of of the island country of Analeria. Greil took Medeus's medallion, which was said to contain the secret's of the power that Medeus weilded. Greil broke the amulet into 4 parts, and a quarter of the Medallion was given to the royal families of each of the ruling countries; Analeria, Gallos, Kyphrien, and Certis. One day, a prophecy was made by the great Sage Creslin. The prophecy said that 1,000 years after mankind's greatest triumph, mankind would face it's doom. The only salvation that mankind could hope for was that the ancestor of the ancient hero would arise and cast Medeus once again into the depths of Hell. Medeus could only be destroyed by using his Medallion, breaking it did not destroy Medeus, rather the Medallion needed to be whole to destroy Medeus for good.

Kyphrien's peice of the Medallion was lost long ago, and it is said that the King of Analeria returned Analeria's peice to Greil to do with what he thought was necessary. There is a rumor that Greil hid the peice of the Medallion inside his own home. Only Gallos and Certis still have their peices of the Medallion.

Suddenly, the Wyvern Riders of Gallos declare war on Certis, and easily oveerwhelmed the Certan army and proceeded seemingly unhidered to the Royal Keep of Certis, where Certis's peice of the Medallion was said to be kept. The Gallosian soldiers seemed unstoppable, and they theyn went to Analeria intent on destroying every home in Analeria until their peice of the Medallion was found. An unexpected figure appeared at the right hand of the King of Gallos, the ancient sorcerer Medeus. Medeus believed that the safest place for the Medallion was in his own safe-keeping.

In the small village of Rytel, located in the hills of Analeria, the Gallosian Wyvern-Riders have sent a raiding party to search for the Analerian peice of the Medallion. They quickly overwhelm the local Wlf-Riders, the elite soldiers of the Analerian army.You have been visiting your dying uncle, and you hear of the approaching Wyvern-Riders. You quickly hurry home, to find your younger sister raped and your elderly father beaten to death. Your mother having died of a fire the year before, and your uncle fading quickly, you have nowhere to turn. You are searching through the remains of your house trying to find their bodies to give them a decent burial, when you see something glowing in the rubble. You pick it up, and thinking that it would be valuable to sell, you keep it. You head into town, and you hear that the General of the Gallosian Wyvern-Riders, Varn, led the raiding party. With this newfound knowledge, you completely forget about the small piece of metal in your pocket that you found while searching for your family's bodies, and you meet up with your best friend, the junior Wolf-Rider Garrett.
Back to top Go down

New text rpg (currently unnamed) storyline
Page 1 of 1