Knights of Balance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Balance

my clan forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» =KOB=Change of management
Philosophy on "Human Nature" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:54 pm by Mariel

» New guy
Philosophy on "Human Nature" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:35 pm by l_puma94

» Massive update!
Philosophy on "Human Nature" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:17 pm by Thoru

» The Pet Shop
Philosophy on "Human Nature" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:29 am by Thoru

» I'm new here :D
Philosophy on "Human Nature" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:19 pm by zoltec971

» (Adventure rpg)monster guide
Philosophy on "Human Nature" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:16 am by l_puma94

» Adventure rpg
Philosophy on "Human Nature" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:12 pm by Thoru

» text rpg races/classes
Philosophy on "Human Nature" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:29 pm by l_puma94

» text rpg discussion
Philosophy on "Human Nature" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:11 pm by l_puma94

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Philosophy on "Human Nature"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
l_puma94
Hero of Balance
Hero of Balance
l_puma94

Location : anywhere that i happen to be at this moment, except for the places that i am not at at this moment.......and where i'm actually at is not where this says i am, or where you think i am...Where am I? .......why would i tell you?!?!?!?!....muahahahahahaha

Role playing character sheet
Name: Puma
Philosophy on "Human Nature" Left_bar_bleue0/0Philosophy on "Human Nature" Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character atributes: Half-Dragon

Philosophy on "Human Nature" Empty
PostSubject: Philosophy on "Human Nature"   Philosophy on "Human Nature" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:14 pm

All my ideas are based on the obscure wanderings of my mind while pondering the internal concepts of various elements of the most secluded depths of human nature and all of it's effects on everything in existence, including the reactions caused in peoples' personality that affects their interpretation of the true meaning of human nature. But is there really a true definition of human nature, for everyone interprets the wills of human nature differently, so how do we know if we are interpreting in correctly or incorectly, yet, any interpretation of our own human nature is a product of the effect that human nature has on the way we interpret human nature, if this were true however, we would be unable to ever interpret it fully because we would never have a basis for our interpretation, meaning that we interpret human nature not by what we believe human nature is, but by what we hear about the meaning of human nature. Yet, if this is true, then there is no true meaning to human nature, meaning that we are basing our personalities on a set of morals that have no meaning, that we have no control over who we are, but that society controls who we are, because this same society distorts our view of human nature, saying that human nature is to be.... but what is truly what we hear of human nature, for i nanything, we interpret it differently than any other, but that interpretation is based on what our personalities, partly defined by human nature, alter any interpretation that we make.....

i'm kind of stuck because there seems to be a circle of human nature-> personality-> interpretaton->human nature->personality......... there seems to be neither a beginning nor an end to the cycle.

"Human nature", in my opinion, is the same thing as "God", we have no idea whether or not it truly exists, and there is no possible way for us to prove or disprove it's existence. We instead must accept the ideas made by others, yet they too must be in the same predicament as we are in.... does this mean that our lives so far have been nothing but a lie conjured up by an overactive imagination? or is it just a way of allowing people to not have to worry about what they will never know, giving them something to believe defines what is right and wrong? would this mean also that there is no such thing as "right" or "wrong"? is everything we ahev lived by impossible to confirm? does this mean that our lives are nothing more than a dream about things that are impossible to ascertain?

any comments?
Back to top Go down
xxZombieWolfxx
xxZombieWolfxx

Name: Wolf
Philosophy on "Human Nature" Left_bar_bleue0/0Philosophy on "Human Nature" Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character atributes: Human

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy on "Human Nature"   Philosophy on "Human Nature" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:27 pm

...lulwut?
Back to top Go down
l_puma94
Hero of Balance
Hero of Balance
l_puma94

Location : anywhere that i happen to be at this moment, except for the places that i am not at at this moment.......and where i'm actually at is not where this says i am, or where you think i am...Where am I? .......why would i tell you?!?!?!?!....muahahahahahaha

Name: Puma
character atributes: Half-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy on "Human Nature"   Philosophy on "Human Nature" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:50 pm

life sucks, pretty much, but at the same time, life has no value, good or bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy on "Human Nature"   Philosophy on "Human Nature" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philosophy on "Human Nature"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Balance :: Knights of Balance :: General Discussion-
Jump to: