Knights of Balance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Balance

my clan forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» =KOB=Change of management
GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:54 pm by Mariel

» New guy
GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:35 pm by l_puma94

» Massive update!
GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:17 pm by Thoru

» The Pet Shop
GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:29 am by Thoru

» I'm new here :D
GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:19 pm by zoltec971

» (Adventure rpg)monster guide
GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:16 am by l_puma94

» Adventure rpg
GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:12 pm by Thoru

» text rpg races/classes
GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:29 pm by l_puma94

» text rpg discussion
GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:11 pm by l_puma94

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
l_puma94
Hero of Balance
Hero of Balance
l_puma94

Location : anywhere that i happen to be at this moment, except for the places that i am not at at this moment.......and where i'm actually at is not where this says i am, or where you think i am...Where am I? .......why would i tell you?!?!?!?!....muahahahahahaha

Role playing character sheet
Name: Puma
GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character atributes: Half-Dragon

GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!   GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:28 am

I was talking to one of our clan members today and they said they would leave the clan unless it became more active. I am not mentioning this player's name for confidentaility purposes, but I believe that since they feel that way, others feel the same way, which causes them to be less active in the site, causing others to be less active. iI want to point this out because I believe it may provide us with a little more activity once players who feel that way realize that it is their fault, as well as others' fault, that the site is not as active as it should be.

If anyone needs clarification on what I am saying, because there are parts that I find slightly difficult to explain, please PM me and I will do my best to explain.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mariel
This is only the start
This is only the start
Mariel

Name: hollow
GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
character atributes: Half-Elve

PostSubject: Re: GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!   GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:39 am

i really can't blame the person but if people dont invite or join theres nothing i can do i havent been on aqw for a while i log in once in a while but not much anymore you guys could set up a mass clan invite and go from there
Back to top Go down
https://kob-forum.rpg-board.net
l_puma94
Hero of Balance
Hero of Balance
l_puma94

Location : anywhere that i happen to be at this moment, except for the places that i am not at at this moment.......and where i'm actually at is not where this says i am, or where you think i am...Where am I? .......why would i tell you?!?!?!?!....muahahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!   GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:05 pm

good idea about setting up a mass invite, but the friend i was talking about said they din't have the url, and when i asked them if they wanted it, they said no. i think this was just laziness on their part, but is there a link to the site?
Back to top Go down
Mariel
This is only the start
This is only the start
Mariel

Name: hollow
character atributes: Half-Elve

PostSubject: Re: GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!   GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:08 pm

Back to top Go down
https://kob-forum.rpg-board.net
l_puma94
Hero of Balance
Hero of Balance
l_puma94

PostSubject: Re: GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!   GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:35 pm

oh i have that i just didnt know if there was a shorter url like there was before the name change.
Back to top Go down
Thoru
NiveusMucroVinco
NiveusMucroVinco
Thoru

Name: The Mad Hatter
GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue314159/314160GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (314159/314160)

PostSubject: Re: GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!   GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:54 am

I think we do....
Back to top Go down
l_puma94
Hero of Balance
Hero of Balance
l_puma94

PostSubject: Re: GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!   GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:52 pm

O.o its ok the url for this isnt that long at all.... at least not compared to the actual url last time -.-
Back to top Go down
Thoru
NiveusMucroVinco
NiveusMucroVinco
Thoru

GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue314159/314160GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (314159/314160)

PostSubject: Re: GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!   GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:47 am

I think the new one is
Tinyurl.com/kobforum
Back to top Go down
l_puma94
Hero of Balance
Hero of Balance
l_puma94

PostSubject: Re: GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!   GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:07 pm

lol that sounds a lot easier
Back to top Go down
Thoru
NiveusMucroVinco
NiveusMucroVinco
Thoru

PostSubject: Re: GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!   GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:45 pm

Doesn't it just?
Back to top Go down
l_puma94
Hero of Balance
Hero of Balance
l_puma94

PostSubject: Re: GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!   GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:02 pm

... i just tried it and its so much easier....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!   GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GET MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1